1. Parents desirous of admitting their children will register from 1st January to 25th March of every Year [ for LKG , 11st Week of December ] for which admission will be given in June after the entrance tests, based on availability.
Admission will be given only for the standard the student is found fit for.
2.Pupils selected after written examination will have to produce the following at the time of admission.
a) Transfer Certificate from the school last attended.
b) Reports of previous school examination.
c) A filled in application for admission.
d) The Original and an attested copy of the Birth Certificate.
e) Three passport size photos.
f) Conduct certificate from the previous school.
g) Community certificate ( Xerox). Those students coming from the CBSE school should have their T.C. countersigned by the concerned authorities.
At the reopening of the school every student should bring two glossy passport-size photos: One to be given through class teacher with identity certificate and one to be affixed on the first page of the School diary.
1. A week's notice in writing is required for the withdrawal of a pupil from the school .
2 The Transfer Certificate shall be given to only those who have settled all their dues.
3. The Transfer Certificate must be applied for and taken in person by the Parent / Guardian. All expenses in connection with the attestation from the department of education or dispatching of the certificate by registered post to the applicant if necessary must be pre-paid by the applicant.
4.The Transfer Certificate or any other certificate or testimonial will be given free of charge if taken immediately when leaving. Otherwise a search fee of Rs.20/- will be charged for every year and Rs.20/- will be charged for any extract from the school record.
5.The Withdrawals of students should take place before 1st May of every ;year. If a student withdraws from the school after 1st May, he must pay the first term fees. If he withdraws in the middle of a term, fees have to be paid for the full year including the bus fees.
6.The Students of Std. X and Std. XII are expected to collect their original mark sheet and Transfer Certificate Within a week from the publications of the results. The school will not be responsible for the loss of any documents if they are not collected on time.
1. Student's Railway / Bus Concession Forms will be issued only when applied for & taken in person and will on NO ACCOUNT be sent by post.
2. Any certificate or document will be issued by the school authorities only when the parent or guardian applies for it in writing giving his / her name, address and signature.
3.Boys suffering from infectious or contagious diseases shall not be allowed to attend school.
4. A Sum of Rs.25/- will be charged for the issue of any certificate / duplicate certificate.
5. If the student has lost the original Progress report a duplicate progress report can be obtained only on written request from the parent and with the permission of the Principal and fine of Rs.25/- will be charge.